Established in 2003, Rademeyer Attorneys is committed to service excellence and providing expert legal advice in not only intellectual property matters but also in general legal matters and in complex litigation. Rademeyer Attorneys was established by Kim Rademeyer and Monty Rademeyer, in partnership, and has subsequently merged with McCallum Rademeyer and Freimond. The firm boasts over 56 years of combined experience.
The firm is committed to excellent service provision and every aspect of the firm proves this. The environment within the firm is professional while also being comfortable and personal. Our professionals and support staff have been hand-picked because they share this vision and seek to always uphold the professional standards of the firm. This shared vision allows us to operate at optimal efficiency.
Rademeyer Attorneys is involved in all areas of the law including, but not limited to, the following:
- Intellectual property law (patents, trademarks, copyright and designs)
- Commercial law (including debt collection and drafting of agreements)
- Family law
- Labour law
- Company and trust formation
- Wills and nuptial agreements
- Cyber law
The firm recollects with pride receiving the following awards:
- Small Business of the Year – 2011 – 2nd (Randburg Chamber of Commerce)
- Silver Award for Excellent Service – 2011 – Winner (Randburg Chamber of Commerce)
- Service Excellence Award – 2013 – Winner (FNB RoCCI Business of the Year Awards)
- Silver Award in Legal Services (FNB RoCCI Business of the Year Awards).