- Where were you born?
- Who did you last text?
- What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
Playing golf and spending time with my friends and family.
- If you were really tired, hungry and dirty – would you choose to eat, sleep or shower first?
I would definitely choose to eat first.
- What are your nicknames?
Michael Jackson, M.
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
I’d use it to go back in time.
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Xavier Rudd – Walk Away.
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’d probably choose pasta or curry.
- If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll up from the bottom?
I squeeze the tube from the bottom.
- Which superhero would you choose to be?
- What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
I toured Malawi.
- What is your life motto?
You can’t control what happens to you. You can however control how you react to it.
- What type of music do you enjoy listening to?
My mood and the occasion will determine what type of music I listen to. This ranges from indie folk to classic rock.
- Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I collect stamps and old coins.
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever or be beautiful and die within a year?
I won’t be able to complete my bucket list in a year, so ugly it is.
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of grasshoppers for R30 000?
Like Simon Cowell would say, “That’s a NO from me!”
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
Satoshi Nakamoto – I will finally find out his true identity.
- What cheers you up?
Fast internet, good food, music, my family and loved ones.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving?
Definitely sky diving!